Skin analysis is the first step in the FIVESTAR Method and represents the treatment beginning and foundation for all the steps that follow. This package represents an overview of Nerida’s approach to skin analysis. You’ll learn the basics of the technique, see her in action performing skin analysis, and hear her explain not only why it is so important, but also how it sets your treatments up for success with your client.
5 Key Attributes in Skin Analysis:
- Inch by Inch approach; watch Nerida demonstrate how to make a thorough examination and discuss what you will and should see during the process
- Layer by Layer; learn why it is important to study all the sections and layers of the skin in order to set up a successful treatment, in your room, and over time
- PDF summaries of tips and FAQs for you to keep on your device or print to have in your treatment room
- 6 session examples of Nerida doing hands-on Skin Analysis
- 1 full start to finish treatment session highlighting Skin Analysis
What’s Included in this course?
This complete course includes video lessons, sample clips, and downloadable assets. The Five Star Method Courses are all provided to you in a digital format. After purchase you may begin the course immediately.
Skin Analysis checklist
A handy print-out that you can use to pinpoint each client’s skin conditions and keep
track of their progress at every new appointment
A breakdown of how issues such as acne and inflammation in the face can be caused by corresponding parts of the body
Answers to Nerida’s most frequently asked questions on skin analysis
Everything from why oily skin can still be surface dry to how the sun affects the skin
Inch-by-inch skin analysis demonstrations for the following skin types and sub-conditions. Each one is accompanied by a completed Skin Analysis sample checklist that you can use as a guide
- Oily Skin with Food Related Acne
- Combination Skin with Rosacea & Surface Dryness
- Combination/Dry Skin with Hardened Sebum
- Oily Skin with Pitting & Scarring
- Combination Skin with Hyperpigmentation
- Oily Sensitive Skin with Inflammation & Congestion
A special focus on how to hydrate and heal a dull and pitted skin with large pores
Including a feature-length video showing a start-to-finish treatment program over the course of several weeks with exclusive extra commentary from Nerida that is just for Five-Star Method subscribers.
Plus written instructions for the facial and the complete homecare regimen.